Saturday, October 04, 2008

What Causes My Computer to Get Slow, & How Can I Speed Up My Computer?

Does your computer run really slow these days? Does it take forever to start up and shut down, and does it even freeze up? If this describes your computer, you are probably among the many PC users out there asking the question "how do I speed up my computer?"

If you want to know how do I speed up my computer, the answer I will give you is that I clean up the PC registry. This is often overlooked when it comes to fixing a slow computer, but it is very essential. The registry and its files can be found on the hard drive of your PC. Those files give instructions to Windows on how to run each program and application. As you can see, Windows relies heavily on the registry, so when there are problems inside that registry, then the whole computer gets messed up. The system does not know what to with each program, and so it basically does little or even nothing. In certain instances, the registry file is just corrupt, and so the program does not run the right way and will lock up. You will end up with the dreaded "blue screen of death."

As I finalize my answer on "how do I speed up my computer," the best way to fix registry files is to use a registry cleaner. This type of software program will scan your PC registry for any problems or errors, and then the software will repair them. It will also work to keep them from coming back in the future.

How do I speed up my computer? I use a registry cleaner, and the best product out there is RegCure because it finds the most accurate number of errors. Go to http://www.registryrepaironline.com for a FREE SCAN of your PC registry